The farmstead consists of houses converted into country apartments and individual hotel rooms. The Rural Tourism Centre is located on the south side of Sierra Nevada, in the Alpujarra region, and offers a wide variety of rural activities, a winery, ecological farming, courses, etc.
The hotel is ensconced in a 40-hectare agroforestry farm. with ecological crops, almond trees, vineyards, fig trees, olive groves and fruit orchards. The rural setting is an oasis of shade and water: strolling among the trees you will discover a chapel, stables, library, swimming pool, farm, vineyards and a multipurpose room with a magnificent terrace.
- Single, double, triple and quadruple rooms
- Single, double, triple and quadruple apartments
- Alpujarra-style restaurant
- Local cuisine
- Lounge-dining room
- Swimming pool
- Hair dryer
Type of accommodation
Two-star hotel, rental on a room-by-room basis or all facilities
Crta. Torvizcón-Cádiar, km-50, A-348
Geographic coordinates: 36.924306 / -3.184306
- “Q” Tourist Quality Mark
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
- Information Point of the Sierra Nevada National Park
- 1998 National Tourism Prize for Andalusia
- Tourism Prize “For the most original tourist product in Granada”, 2008 Michelin Guide.
Ensconced on the southern slopes of Sierra Nevada, near the town of Cádiar. Located on the banks of the River Guadalfeo, with magnificent views of the Sierra Nevada Natural Park.
23 rooms, 48 beds
Services for disabled people
From 66 euros to 106 euros
Commitment to the conservation of biodiversity and/or the protected area
Commitments acquired under the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism.
Tel.: (+34) 958 343 221, (+34) 958 343 303