A perfect mix between environment and design.
Wooden flooring, traditional furniture, different spaces for relaxation, carefully decorated rooms, delicate lighting, harmonious colours, all brought together so that the accommodation becomes a complete experience in itself.
An old house which was recently renovated with its traditional patio open to the housekeeping rooms, with a traditional Canary Island’s architecture of the 18th and 19th centuries in the heart of Agulo. Its intimate atmosphere invites relaxation and its privileged location enables you to stroll slowly through the picturesque and nurtured streets of the surroundings.
Calle Pintor Aguiar, 33. 38830. Agulo. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.187721; Long. -17.193188.
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation)
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- Majona Natural Park.
Spanish, English, Deutsch.
10 rooms; 17 people.
From 64,00 €
Facilities / services
- Free WiFi.
- Non-smoking rooms.
- Free parking.
- The hotel turns out to be an ideal place to know the people and the north of the island, as well as to practise the hiking across the wide variety of paths that connect not only the historical hull with the high zones, but with diversity of natural spaces which are only in the landscape of the island. Also ideal place to know Garajonay’s National Park or simply to enjoy calm and cozy spaces.
- Placed in the heart of the people, where for his privileged location it can find to scanty meters, pharmacy, medical center, trade of clothes, supermarkets, parkings, bank, restaurants, gymnasium, etc, where it is not necessary to move in car if this way you prefer it.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 16 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples highlighting the effects of these commitments are:
- Creation of an information panel in the reception area.
- Reduce the waste generated at breakfast.
- Write informative material about a walk from the accommodation.
- Tel.: (0034) 922 14 61 30
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hotelruralcasalugo.com