Finca Los Llanos is a country hotel situated in the town of Capileira, one of the highest towns in the Iberian peninsula at an altitude of 1,436 m. The river Poqueira runs through the town, carrying water from the melted snows in the Sierra Nevada Natural and National Park down to the sea, passing though old towns and villages perched on the mountain slopes, as if the water were sliding down the Poqueira Ravine.
Our restaurant offers typical Alpujarra-style cuisine with dishes prepared with local products.
Capileira Is the starting point for the Mountain Interpretation Service. Our hotel is located at one of the best starting points for routes up to the Mulhacen and Siete Lagunas (“Seven Lagoons”).
The hotel has 40 rooms. All the rooms are distributed in three buildings and are named after three writers who left their mark in the Alpujarra: Gerald Brenan, Washington Irving and Federico García Lorca.
The hotel is built in the typical architectural style of the Alpujarra region, with beautiful wood structures, Arabic tiles, artistic lights and Alpujarra-style fabrics.
- The swimming pool remains open from May to October. The swimming pool measures 12 x 6 m. The pool offers breath-taking views of the Poqueira Ravine.
- The hotel has a library with information on the Alpujarra region: its history, customs, traditions.
- Situated above the swimming pool and covered by walnut trees, this is an ideal place to relax in the open air. Open all year (the bar only opens in high season).
- Our restaurant has a capacity for 150 persons and offers a buffet service and large menu with typical local dishes.
- Background music
- Hair dryer
- Cosmetic mirror
- Towels for swimming pool and terrace
Type of accommodation
3-star Country Hotel
Carretera de Sierra Nevada s/n
Geographic coordinates: 36.961740º / – 3.357732 º
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
- “Natural Park of Andalusia” Trademark
- Information Point of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism of Sierra Nevada
Sierra Nevada National and Natural Park. Located at the top of the Poqueira Ravine, in the heart of the Alpujarra region in Granada.
One room accessible for disabled people
- Double room: 77 € (High Season, HS); 66 € (Low Season, LS )
- Single room: 55 € (HS); 49.50 € (LS)
- Triple room: 93.50 € (HS); 82.50 € (LS)
- Quadruple room: 110 € (HS); 99 € (LS)
Commitment to the conservation of biodiversity
Commitments acquired under the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism and “Natural Park of Andalusia” Trademark
Tel.: (+34) 958 763 071