With the ‘La Fortaleza’ natural monument as an exceptional setting.
Sunrise with the sounds of the birds, enjoying the clean skies of this quiet place “obliges” the traveller to switch off and at the same time connect with its authenticity.
Chipude, a strategic place for the start and end point of many of the island’s trails, is home to the Hotel, in the main square and with views of La Fortaleza, a protected natural monument and considered sacred by many. Very close by is El Cercado, an important area with a tradition of pottery.
Plaza de Chipude, s/n. 38840. Chipude. Vallehermoso. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.110157; Long. -17.280728.
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation)
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- La Fortaleza Natural Monument.
19 romms; 39 people.
From 52,00 €
Facilities / services
- Free WiFi.
- Non-smoking rooms.
- Free parking.
- Family rooms.
- Our hotel has 19 rooms to enjoy the quiet environment, perfect for getaways, for hiking and enjoying the charms of La Gomera.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 13 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples highlighting the effects of these commitments are:
- Reissue the company’s promotional material.
- Reduce plastic packaging in the bathrooms.
- Collaborate with local projects or initiatives.
- Tel.:(0034) 922 14 61 30
- Web: www.hotelruralcasalugo.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org