The accommodation Huerta del Cañamares is located in the Cañamares River Valley right inside Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Natural Park. It is an old adobe farmhouse renovated with modern and necessary equipment.
Huerta del Cañamares offers to its visitors, through its facilities and services, the appropiate understanding and approaching to the amazing natural and rural environment of the Natural Park, promoting tolerance and respect for people and environment.
All their rooms are perfectly adapted and equipped to successfully host different groups of people (heating, hot water, decorations, furnitures, tableware, bed clothes, towels, etc.) It is placed on a farm on the banks of Cañamares River with 20,000 m2 having certified organic garden, meadow grass, large trees and farm animals. It also has garden, swimming pool, barbacue and meeting and training room.
Moreover, interpretive itineraries, activities and workshops in the field of ecotourism are offered.
Type of accomodation
Holiday cottage. Bed and breakfast rooms or full rent.
Huerta del Cañamares
Apartado de correos, 54
23485 Pozo Alcón (Jaén)
Geographic coordinates: 37.97464º/-3.015399º
- Company adehered to the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
- Organic Farming Andalucian Commitee
- Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Natural Park.
- High Guadalquivir Wilderness .
- Caves belonging to the cave art group of the Mediterranean arch (World Heritage Humanity)
- Close to Úbeda and Baeza cities (World Heritage Humanity)
English, Spanish, Italian and French.
8 to 30 people. 9 rooms with bathroom of 1 to 4 people.
Adapted to disabled people.
One day accommodation, full board and activities From 33 to 45 €
Commitment to biodiversity conservation
- Initiatives developed by virtue of adherence to the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism.
- Memebership of the Ornithology Spanish Society (SEO/BirdLife).