The company Jamones y Embutidos Vázquez has more than 60 years’ experience selling top-quality fresh or frozen meat and salted products such as cured meat, ham, bacon and salted bones. After years of hard work, we finally built our own factory for preparing cured meats with a carving room and shop in 1985.
Now we offer guided tours of the Dehesa in the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park so that consumers can see the Iberian pig in its natural habitat. Our guide will teach you how to interpret the flora and fauna in the area, show you the natural drying room and finish with a tasting session.
Facilities and equipment:
Our company’s equipment, characteristics and facilities include:
- Free parking
- Children’s seats
- Deliveries to all EU countries
We do not offer activities adapted for people with reduced mobility
Parque Natural Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche
The price depends on the size of the group:
- Large groups: from €20 to €35 per adult. Minimum 2 people
- Children/adolescents: from €0 to €17.50 (depending on their age)
Spanish, English and German
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
- Certificación “Biosphere sustainable” (In process)
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
- We try to actively participate in Biosphere, Ecoclub, AETS and FOE events and forums.
- We monitor our monthly consumption using our ERP system, conducting analyses to detect any anomalies and reduce consumption.
- We apply measures to save water and be energy efficient (dual flush toilets, timed lights, LED bulbs, etc.).
- We voluntarily help to maintain the public road that we use as a car park for visiting the Dehesa. We are collaborating with the Council in an initiative that is trying to preserve the vegetation in the area and protect its environment.
- We are working alongside Recycledcork to collect plastic lids.
- We are partners and collaborate with the Lutra Association, a non-profit association that carries out different wildlife research, monitoring and recovery actions, as well as awareness-raising activities and environmental education about the natural and cultural values of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park, among other things.
PG Cantalgallo C1 Nº 1, 21200 Aracena (Huelva)
- Tel.: 627 47 83 38
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.visitaladehesa.es