In the traveller’s memory.
There is no better way to discover a place than to do it walking, and if you are accompanied by someone who knows every corner, conveying knowledge and affection for the land, it’s even better.
The experience of sustainable hiking can be seen in the small details, raising awareness of the importance of conservation, not leaving any type of mark (not just footprints) and supporting the local economy.
Itinerant trekking La Gomera: 3 days
Itinerant hiking tour with 2 possibilities:
1) All time with an official guide.
2) First day with an official guide and selfguided the next days
Flexible route: each day you can choose between a moderate (N2) or a hard (N3) level for your walk.
Calle Castilla, s/n. 38812. Alajeró. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.064168; Long. -17.240566.
Accreditations (quality and/or sustainability)
European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- La Fortaleza Natural Monument.
Spanish, English, Français.
From 70,00 €
Local guide phone contact during all your hiking tour.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 10 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples are:
- Offer ornithological visits.
- Take part in actions to preserve the biodiversity.
- Offer work experience for school pupils or tourism faculties from the territory.
- Phone number: (0034) 630 579 941
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ipalan.com