Jamones Eiriz Jabugo
Visit the Dehesa and Natural Wine Cellars
Jamones Eíriz is one of the oldest wineries in the province of Huelva that produces acorn-fed Iberian ham and sausages.
Our tourist activity aims to promote respect for the environment, a culture based on the Iberian pig as a way of life and a traditional craft in the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park.
We create a culinary experience based on the PDO Jabugo 100% Iberian acorn-fed ham and organise guided tours lasting 2:30-3 hours split into three stages:
- Visit the dehesa next to the wine cellars and natural drying rooms, where you can see the habitat where acorn-fed Iberian pigs are raised up close
- Visit the wine cellars and natural and artisan meat and ham drying rooms where we analyse every step of the traditional production process
- Exclusive tasting session of the company’s products paired with Condado de Huelva D.O. wines in a relaxed atmosphere, led by warm and friendly staff.
Facilities and equipment:
- Free parking
- Toilets for people with reduced mobility
- Direct store to the public
Activities adapted for people with reduced mobility
- Parque Natural Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche
Places of interest in the surrounding area include:
- Historic village of Corteconcepción (BIC)
- Signposted pathways: Camino de la Umbría, Cascada de los Molinos, Camino de las Bestias, etc.
- Public fountain for washing
- Purísima Concepción church
- San Juan hermitage
Price: 44,50€ per person. VAT included.
Spanish, English, French and German
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
- Natural Park Brand
- Biosphere certification
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Jamones Eiriz Jabugo is committed to the preservation of biodiversity and local development, carrying out actions such as:
- Producing, processing, packaging and selling hams and cured meats with the best possible characteristics that are safe, legal, harmless and authentic, thereby offering quality products and services to our customers.
- Preventing and reducing the pollution caused by our activities by reducing the impact and amount of waste generated during the manufacturing process, thus raising awareness among both our customers and our staff.
- We are partners and collaborate with the Lutra Association, a non-profit association that carries out different wildlife research, monitoring and recovery actions, as well as awareness-raising activities and environmental education about the natural and cultural values of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park, among other things.
- We contribute to local development, using local suppliers and products.
- We collaborate with the Prenauta Foundation and are part of the Dehesa-Montado Association.
C/ Pablo Bejarano,43 Corteconcepción (Huelva)