La Almunia del Valle Boutique Hotel, a secret corner in the Sierra Nevada National Park
La Almunia del Valle is a “boutique hotel” situated in one of the most beautiful spots in the national park of Sierra Nevada, Granada, near the town of Monachil. Just 8 kilometres away from the town centre it’s a luxury for the visitor to enjoy a space surrounded by high peaks, traversed by a river which gives its name to the town, where light and silence reclaim the senses. The careful attentions of the hotel staff toward their guests make a stay at La Almunia unforgettable.
The house is a mountain ranch, built and conceived to respect and integrate into its surroundings. It currently has 15 double bedrooms. All the bedrooms look out onto the impressive landscape of the Sierra Nevada. The attention to detail and the interior décor makes for a warm and welcoming stay for the client.
We offer breakfast and supper to guests only.
Type of accommodation
3 star Rural Hotel
- Monachil district
- Sierra Nevada National Park
- Los Cahorros mountain pass route
- Sierra Nevada ski station (18 Km away)
No rooms / Capacity
15 double rooms / 30 guests
Between 110-158€ per double room per night with breakfast and IVA tax included.
Spanish, English, French, German.
Marks of Approval (quality, sustainability)
- CETS European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
- SICTED Committed to Integrated Quality Management
Commitments to biodiversity conservation and local development
La Almunia del Valle declares its firm commitment to sustainability, working for years to bolster economic development in the natural surroundings of Sierra Nevada and so be able to bequeath to future generations a healthy environment and social wellbeing.
Involvement in the economic development of this area, perseverance and responsibility in its promotion, have been our roadmap in the last few years at La Almunia del Valle:
- Solar panels: we have thermal solar panels for hot water in our facilities and photovoltaic panels which provide electricity to the establishment.
- Waste management: while reusing and recycling are important, waste reduction and its adequate disposal are fundamental for a sustainable future. La Almunia del Valle has put great effort and resources into installing our own septic treatment system, an aerobic bacteria generator.
- Plastics reduction: This is our particular battle, which is why for years we have been reducing consumption of single-use plastics. In individual welcome products such as toothbrushes, razors, wrapping and all kinds of bags, these being replaced by biodegradable ones, etc. To date we have been able to replace up to 80% of our single-use plastics.
- Local produce: We strive to look for and buy local products directly from the producers for our menus, and promote local crafts to our guests.
Camino de la Umbría S/N. CP: 18193 Monachil. Granada
- Tel.: +34 958 308 010 / +34 619 503 166
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.laalmuniadelvalle.com