La Cañada Rural Guest House
The story of La Cañada Rural Guest House began in 1890. It has since been renovated, keeping its original structure and unique stones, and is now a beautiful and well-kept rural accommodation full of modern comforts and surrounded by the peace and quiet of its rural location.
Inside the house you can enjoy cosy bright rooms that combine a rustic and traditional style. We have a spacious living/dining room with stone walls and wooden ceilings where you can enjoy relaxing evenings in front of the fire. The rooms have rustic décor with wooden beams on the ceiling and exposed stone walls with a private balcony or terrace from which you can enjoy wonderful views of the Ambroz Valley and Pinajarro.
Services and facilities:
- Heating and air conditioning
- Private bathroom with a hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Patio with garden
Type of accommodation
Rural guest house
- 4 rooms
- 8 people, with the option to add 2 additional beds.
- Natura 2000 network:
– SPA Gabriel y Galán reservoir
– SAC Granadillas
– SAC Sierra de Gredos and Jerte Valley
- Galician chestnut grove protected landscape
- La Vía de la plata (Silver route)
- Ambroz river
- The accommodation is not adapted for people with reduced mobility
- Double rooms: from €45 to €75 / night
- Entire house: from €140 to €180 / night
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
La Cañada rural guest house is strongly committed to the conservation of biodiversity and local development through actions such as:
- We are committed to local development and the local economy, purchasing the products we need from local suppliers.
- We implement measures to reduce our energy consumption and environmental pollution, minimising our impact on the environment.
- We respect and value our natural heritage
Calle Gabriel y Galán, 74 Aldeanueva del Camino , CP 10740 (Cáceres)