Discover the Fageda d’en Jordà, the Croscat volcano and the Santa Margarida volcano.
This outing will allow us to get to know the heart of the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park, with the three main tourist attractions in the region and the remains of the Colltort castle, the remains of an ancient fortress that dominated the entire Santa Pau valley.
- 5/7 hours
- €18person (minimum €175)
- From 1 to 10 people
- Possibility of larger groups.
Time of the year
- All year
Spanish, Catalan, English
- Guided tour
Does not include
- Does not include what is not specified in the previous section
Commitments to biodiversity conservation and local development
- At En Ruta Girona we take into account the preservation of the environment and our environment.
- We annually evaluate our environmental impacts through our sustainability report and undertake measures to minimize them.
- En Ruta Girona
- Sant Jaume de Llierca
- Tel.: 656 63 44 40
- Web: http://www.enrutagirona.cat
- E-mail: email@example.com