La Pumarada de Limés
La Pumarada de Limés is a cosy rural guesthouse 3 km from the town of Cangas del Narcea and 20 km from Muniellos. It was completely refurbished at the end of 2005 using only local wood, noble materials and décor in-keeping with its magnificent natural surroundings, providing guests with a comfortable and peaceful environment.
And the most famous thing about our accommodation? The breakfast! Homemade, local, healthy, eco-friendly and … suitable for celiacs!
You can book individual rooms or the entire guesthouse, which contains:
- 4 fully-furnished en-suite double bedrooms with: TV, sheets, towels.
- Spacious living/dining room with TV, games collection, fireplace and log burner
- Shared kitchen with all the essentials: microwave, dishwasher, oven, washing machine, electric stove, stovetop coffee maker, toaster, blender, and kitchenware.
- Free WiFi
- Shared outdoor space with green areas and gardens.
- Barbecue and play area
- Private parking
Type of accommodation
4 double bedrooms, up to 9 people
- Fuentes del Narcea, Degaña e Ibias Natural Park and Biosphere Reserve
- Cueto de Arbás Partial Nature Reserve
- Muniellos Nature Reserve
- The guesthouse is not adapted for people with limited mobility
- Our staff have learnt sign language
- Room and breakfast: from €45 to €90
- Entire house (accommodation only): from €210 to €270
Spanish and English
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
At Pumarada de Limés, our goal is to become a destination where everyone who is a part of it, whether tourists or locals, keep the rural surroundings, professions, and traditions alive, the essence of our landscape, resources, and fauna and flora.
- We organise events that show the world who we were and who we are (In Danger of Extinction Ecotourism Festival) and attend every forum possible to learn more and talk about our experience.
- We have a large estate with vegetable patches, fruit trees, and vineyards, which we harvest without pesticides, including in our guests’ breakfast the jams we make from our fruit, which we give to them as a gift when they leave: tomatoes, peppers, pumpkins, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, apples, and canned fruits, peaches, pears, strawberries, cherries, grapes) which we put We bake homemade cakes with eggs from our own chickens. Potato omelettes with home-grown products… and almost everything we make and provide is local.
- We offer guests honey made by our business partner to sell. We encourage our guests to eat, enjoy, buy, and take home as many products as they can from our area. In addition to enjoying the activities offered by our companies.
Limés nº38, 33817, Cangas del Narcea (Asturias)