La Sagra Mountain, Leisure and Adventure Guides
La Sagra is a mountain, leisure and adventure guide company that specialises in interpretive guided mountain tours.
We offer a range of activities and experiences, all led by a professional mountain guide with certified training as an Expert in Mountain Sports:
- Interpretive hiking trips
- Mountain climbing
- Multi-day trips
- Snowshoe hikes
- Via ferratas
We prioritise the safety, quality and enjoyment of the participants in our activities, which we carry out in a way that shows the utmost respect for and protects the environment, encouraging its sustainability. You’ll experience new emotions in a landscape full of contrasts!
Depending on the experience you want to enjoy, we offer:
- Topographic maps
- First aid kit
- Geopark of Granada
- Sierra de Baza Natural Park
- Sierra de Castril Natural Park
- Sierra de Sagra
We do not have any adapted activities.
From 20 € per person
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Our commitment to the environment and its sustainability is always at the forefront of our activities.
- We explain to the participants in our activities how important it is for tourism to be sustainable in our local area, respecting the flora, fauna and everything related the location of our activities.
- We advertise typical local products, places where you can try or buy them, rural accommodation and places of interest in the region, and are strongly committed to creating synergies between local businesses.
C/ Diego de Velázquez, 21. C.P 18820 Puebla de Don Fadrique (Granada)
- Tel.: 639 432 399
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.lasagraturismo.es