Eat in an unbeatable surrounding.
Cooking based on natural and fresh ingredients taken from the land and sea. The privileged surroundings of the restaurant with the mountain as an imposing setting accompany the traveller in an obligatory culinary experience.
Located in Agulo, known as the “beauty of La Gomera” with its picturesque cobbled streets, its church nestled in the heart of the town and its impressive views prepare the traveller to enjoy the true taste of the island.
The restaurant in an old traditionally-built house which used to be the town of Agulo´s first school. There are four tables inside and 3 outside with extensive views of the town.
Calle Poeta Trujillo, 2. 38830. Agulo. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.189011; Long. -17.194455.
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- SICTED. Tourism Quality.
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- Menu: Spanish, English, Deutsch.
- Personnel: Spanish, English, Deutsch.
From 12,00 €
- Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 21:00 h.
- Fresh products from La Gomera.
- Quality, authenticity and local development.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 10 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples highlighting the effects of these commitments are:
- Improve the menu by offering new local products.
- Buy fair trade products.
- Recover and cultivate the growing area next to the Restaurant.
- Tel.: (0034) 922 146 004
- Web: www.restaurantelaviejaescuela.es