La Xamoca ATR
Nestled in the mountains of Redes Natural Park, in a remote spot of this Asturian Paradise, you will find Xamoca ATR.
These four separate apartments in the town of Campiellos maintain the architectural style of the original structure, with wood and stone taking centre stage in a building that respects the environment. Each apartment has its own personality and is cosy and comfortable. Together, they stand out for their location and views.
Each apartment is fully equipped and has:
- Individual terrace with mountain views
- Log burner
- Free private parking
- Two shared terraces
Type of accommodation
- Tourist apartment
The capacity between the four apartments is 10 places: 4/2/2/2
Redes Natural Park and Biosphere Reserve. Close to:
- Three natural monuments: Ruta del Alba trail, Tabayón del Mongayu waterfall and Deboyu cave.
- Facilities: Casa del Agua (House of Water), Wood Museum, Honey Museum, Wildlife Recovery Centre.
- In the Nalón valley: Mining Museum, Eco-mining museum, etc.
Not adapted for people with limited mobility
- From €80 / night (minimum stay of two nights).
Spanish, English, Dutch, and German
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
At Casa de La Montaña, we are fully aware of the need to take care of the environment and respect our surroundings. That’s why we have committed to ecotourism:
- We collaborate with the Bearded Vulture Foundation, informing guests about their activity and promoting visits to their centre by providing tickets to groups of interest (those in family programmes, visiting with the Asturian Centre of Mexico sports club, schools, etc.)
- We also include in our programmes visits to local cheese dairies that make Gamonedo cheese and organise trips to pastures in the Picos de Europa, especially those in our municipality of Onís.
- We promote walking trips from our accommodation to places of interest for those wishing to learn about Asturian ethnography, as well as good hiking paths.
La Cantera de Arriba 138, Campiellos, 33993 (Sobrescobio), Asturias
- Tel.: 653 304 509 / 985 683 469
- Correo electrónico: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.laxamoca.com