A special guided visit to the Alta Garrotxa Space of Natural Interest, and a cooking workshop. We visit the Hortmoier Valley to learn about the legend of three old monumental oak trees that we find between cliffs and streams. In the afternoon we will do a cooking workshop with local seasonal products and we will taste the prepared dishes.
- 4,30h guided tour with explanations and stops
- 2h workshop + tasting
- From €72 per person
- 1-10 people
- Over 10 years old
Time of the year
- All year
Spanish, Catalan, English
- Guided tour
- Cooking workshop
- Tasting of the prepared dishes
- Optional: without cooking workshop, price on request, with breakfast with quality local produce + €10 per person.
Does not include
- Does not include what is not specified in the previous section
Commitments to biodiversity conservation and local development
- At En Ruta Girona we take into account the preservation of the environment and our environment.
- We annually evaluate our environmental impacts through our sustainability report and undertake measures to minimize them.
- En Ruta Girona
- Sant Jaume de Llierca
- Centre Logístic de Bicicletes
- Tel.: 972 69 20 23
- Web: http://www.enrutagirona.cat
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org