Las Torcas S.C.A. is a cooperative of organic farmers from the Alpujarra region and the Costa Tropical of Granada, with 26 members.
It promotes sustainable development in the region, producing quality foods and protecting the environment and cultural heritage.
The main products offered by the cooperative include vegetables, tropical fruits, almonds, figs and citrus fruits.
The cooperative also carries out other activities:
- It sells its members’ products through short distribution channels
- It is adhered to the plan for organic food in schools launched by the Directorate General of Organic Farming
- It offers advice from organic farmers and professionals in the sector
- It organises organic catering services
C/ Nueva Apertura D, 116
- Adhered to the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism.
- Ecological Farming Certification
Sierra Nevada National and Natural Park. La Alpujarra.
Commitment to the conservation of biodiversity
Commitments acquired under the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism and Eco-certification.
Tel.: (+34) 618 016 998