Molino Río Alájar
Molino Rio Alájar rural accommodation is a paradise made up of six stone houses. It is situated in a peaceful valley, close to the beautiful town of Alájar, considered one of the gems of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park.
This spot is ideal for hikers, birdwatchers and people wanting to explore the Sierra on horseback, enjoy its traditions, try regional food or sunbathe and relax while enjoying being surrounded by nature. In short, it is an oasis for those who love nature and peace.
The six stone houses are on the right side of the river Alájar, with stunning views of the valley and surrounding mountains, and are in the perfect place for stargazing and birdwatching.
Services and facilities
- Own terrace
- Equipped kitchen
- Acces to barbecue
- Common swimming pool
- Tennis and petanque court
- Table football
- Map of the circular hiking routes we have designed
- Contact details of restaurants, guides and other companies offering active tourism or of interest
Type of accommodation
Rural Guest House
We offer materials for carrying out the activities:
From 2 to 5 people per house
We have a sign language interpreter for tours
Parque Natural Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche
From €250 to €400 (including VAT) for an entire weekend
Spanish, English, Dutch and French
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Molino Rio Alajar is committed to the preservation of biodiversity and local development through actions such as:
- We produce some of our food ourselves and buy from nearby businesses.
- We use recycled materials in our works, restoring buildings and the environment.
- We have installed a bird feeder to encourage their passage through the area
- We buy all our trees and plants from a local garden centre and our guests have access to an organic vegetable garden.
- We have installed solar panels and are committed to renewable energy.
- We are partners and collaborate with the Lutra Association, a non-profit association that carries out different wildlife research, monitoring and recovery actions, as well as awareness-raising activities and environmental education about the natural and cultural values of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park, among other things.
Finca Cabezo del Molino, sn (21340) Alájar (Huelva)
- Tel.: 959 501 774 / 603 835 995
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.molinorioalajar.com