Ornithological trail accessible with your family
“Wake up your interest in the world of birds in their natural environment”, with the help of a professional guide who will show you all the small details
It is an ornithological trail of 4.5 km, very accessible and thought for the whole family
You will begin with the help of the guide, knowing the birds of the urban environment, who take advantage of our buildings to live by our side.
While you continue along the path, you can consult the informative posters, which we have placed along the route, the guide will interpret all the little details shown by nature, and sometimes for different reasons, go unnoticed
You will pass through the 3 viewpoints, from where depending on the time of year and the water level of the reservoir, you can enjoy watching and listening to different types of birds. To finish I will accompany you to the hide, house for the observation of the birds, and in a few minutes they begin to arrive, that is when you will be able to appreciate their different shapes and colors, adapted to their survival habits.
- Day 1: Arrival at Casa Gerbe, accommodation in the room and dinner with local products and seasonal.
- Day 2: Full breakfast with local products, accompaniment to Hide, 2 hours stay.
- In the afternoon, ornithological, geological and botanical route of Gerbe with tour guide.
- Gerbe (Huesca)
- C/ San Miguel nº8, 22339
- 68€ for person in double room
- All year. 4 peoples (If you are les, tell me, and I prepared something four you).
- 2 days 1 night
- Accommodation in a double room with bathroom, breakfast, dinner, guided tour and half-day stay in the Hide
- Desplazamientos y comida (posibilidad de hacer bocadillos)
- Casa Gerbe y Senderos Ordesa.
Info + bookings
- Asociación de empresarios turísticos del Sobrarbe
- Miguel Angel García Pascual
- Teléfono: 645 255 146
Contribution to the conservation of biodiversity
- Member of SEO Birdlife, Foundation for the conservation of the Bearded Vulture FCQ, I am an ecotourist, Atonpa, Birding Aragón, Geopark.