Peak Me offers stays in Picos de Europa that combine learning Spanish with activities to discover the Picos de Europa National Park. Peak Me only caters for their Language students at the moment, providing accommodation, transport and nature activities. As a result, it focuses almost exclusively on the international market.
Type of enterprise
- Booking Centre
Picos de Europa National Park
- We offer services for people with limited mobility (adapted accommodation and activities), as well as for people with visual impairments.
- Double rooms from €50
- Three-bed rooms from €75
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Peak Me is strongly committed to ecotourism. To this end:
- We encourage our students to use public transport whenever possible and dissuade them from flying by permanently offering a 5% discount to all customers who travel to Spain using other means of transport (mainly train or ferry).
- We promote environmental protection projects and initiatives like the Bearded Vulture Foundation among our students and highlight them in our activities.
- We encourage our students to buy local and zero-kilometre products. On arrival, we provide a guided tour of the village so they can get to know bars, supermarkets, shops selling local produce, etc. and therefore have a positive impact on other businesses in the area.
- Our tours are responsible, minimising soil erosion and disturbance to wildlife. We take less popular routes so as not to contribute to the overuse and deterioration of the most vulnerable resources
- C/ Río Espioña, 2, 1E – Panes – Peñamellera Baja – 33570 – Asturias