Pensión Zumardi is a cosy, welcoming 9-room guesthouse. It is located just a few steps from the beach, immersed in the natural environment of the Geopark and the coastal Flysch formations. You’ll enjoy extraordinary breakfasts on our terrace with a peaceful atmosphere and homemade, local products. We have air conditioning, Wi-Fi, free parking, and laundry service. The Zumardi Guesthouse is the ideal starting point to enjoy ecotourism with the family, with a range of different activities in the area such as surfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, and hikes among the Flysch formations.
The guesthouse is located on the Basque coast, adjoining Deba beach, within the Basque Coast UNESCO Global Geopark.
Number of rooms/capacity
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- We collaborate with the Basque Coast Geopark.
- We use low consumption (LED) lights in the house.
- Waste is separated and guests are informed about this.
- We advise guests on the use of public transport.
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
We provide travellers with an accommodation that’s committed to preserving the biodiversity of the natural spaces they visit, as well as sustainable practices at the guesthouse, including the following:
- All cleaning products are eco-friendly, and we use EcoNatural toilet paper.
- Each day, breakfast is made using seasonal Zero Km products.
Spanish, Basque and English
- Tel: 943 19 23 68
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: pensionzumardi.com