Rural Houses in La Palma Biosphere World Reserve
Located in the La Palma Biosphere World Reserve, known as “La Isla Bonita” on its northeast slope, about 420 meters above sea level, it enjoys pleasant temperatures in summer, and somewhat cooler in winter. The flirtatious buildings are faithful representatives of traditional palm architecture, dating from 1900, renovated taking care of every detail to maintain the original structure.
Type of accomodation
Rural houses. Official category of the Canary Islands region. Full rental
Nearby you will find dream tourist places, which will allow you to live relaxing moments and unique experiences. The most emblematic:
- Ecofinca Nogales (Ecological Farming, private), Playa Nogales, Mirador de San Bartolo, Cubo de la Galga
- Los Tilos, Charco Azul, Puerto Espíndola,
- The natural Pools of the Fajana of Barlovento, Barlovento Lagoon, Las Mimbreras.
Rooms / capacity
Each rural house has 2 rooms /4 guests. Free crib for infants under (2) years.
Due to the architectural and historical characteristics of the house, it is not possible to make fully accessible.
- € 72 per day, for a minimum 3 nights.
- If you rent the house for more than 7 days, the price will be € 60 per day.
- Our prices do not include local taxes. Full rental.
- Both houses have 2 bedrooms (4 guests), bathroom, kitchen, wood stove, heating, laundry, and an exclusive outdoor grill, the perfect summer companion.
- The houses are surrounded by sidewalks, and peaceful large gardens, with views of the mountains and the sea.
- They have telescopes, for astronomical observations, previous consultation, for availability and reservation, with an additional cost.
- Upon arrival, local products are offered: organic fruits according to availability and season, supplied by Ecofinca Nogales, certified as organic production and the tasting of a bottle of wine.
Accreditations / Standards (quality, sustainability)
Tourist product La Palma Biosphere Reserve. Biosphere commited entity.
Commitment to biodiversity conservation and/or protected area
The good environmental practices required in our rural houses, has allowed to contribute actively to the sustainable development:
- To reduce the consumption and the cost of the resources (water, energy, etc.), the amount of produced remainders and to facilitate their reuse.
- We support and promote fair trade and consumption of local products.
- We believe in and support the development of new projects that guarantee sustainability, such as Ecofinca Nogales, a 100% sustainable ecological production farm, which produces healthy food, displaces transgenic food and intensive exploitation, takes care of biodiversity, boosts the economy and the creation of new jobs, etc.
El Topo, 7 y 8 – El Granel, Puntallana, La Palma, Islas Canarias.
- Tel.: (0034) 649933043
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.pirchigo.com