Pyrene365, an ecotourism and active tourism company which offers you a different view of the Pyrenees
Whether what makes you tick is adventure or just simple contact with nature, in Pyrene365 we want you to experience the Pyrenees steeped in its traditions, learn about its legends, be amazed by its geology and biodiversity, to immerse yourself in the territory and blend in with its people. We want to give you a personal attention adapted to your needs and so we work with small groups in which the interpretative work is a fundamental element in all our activities.
All our activities are imbued by our outlook on life and feeling for the mountain. We dream of a world in which people know and recognize the values of Nature and the rural world and contribute to a more respectful and sustainable society.
- Half or full day guided tours
- Two or more days’ trekking
- Peak hiking
- Snowshoeing, bivouacs, cultural visits
- Forest bathing
- Outings at night
Plaza España, 5. 22340 Boltaña, Huesca
Area of activity
- Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido
- Sobrarbe-Pirineos UNESCO Global Geo-park
- Las Sierras y los Cañones de Guara and Posets Maladeta Natural Parks
- All the Central Pyrenees, especially the districts of: Sobrarbe, Ribagorza, Alto Gállego and la Jacetania
Spanish, English, French, Catalan.
- Excursions and interpretative canyoning – half day from 45€
- Excursions and interpretative canyoning – full day from 65€
- Programmed cultural visits: from 5€ per adult
- Hiking poles
- Helmets, harnesses and gully equipment
- Maps, manuals and guides
Marks of Approval (quality, sustainability)
- Collaboration with Geoparque Sobrarbe-Pirineos Geo-park
Commitments to biodiversity conservation and local development
Pyrene365 was born from a desire to share our fascination for the mountains and from a genuine concern for the preservation of the values and legacy, both natural and historical, that they have brought to humans. We witness society’s evolution away from nature, yet at the same time its growing need for contact with that very nature. Over time mountain activities have increasingly become a consumer product, and the values which accompany the discovery of these environments have been lost. Our aim is to recover them:
- We collaborate locally with neighbourhood groups (in Aínsa y Boltaña) in cleaning and maintenance of traditional footpaths, as well as in the recovery and recollection of the tangible and intangible heritage of Sobrarbe.
- We participate in a project for the recovery of the heritage and memory of Monte Nabaín and the people who lived in its valleys.
- In the activities we offer we always refer to extensive cattle farming and the conservation of sustainable agriculture.
- We include local products in our picnics and mention their producers on our routes.
- Tel.: +34 666 759 359
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: https://pyrene365.com/