Exquisiteness in the heart of San Sebastian.
A walk through the streets of San Sebastian de La Gomera, discovering the scenes that accompanied the historic passage of Christopher Columbus and, to complete the experience, very nearby, you can enjoy a delicious meal accompanied, of course, with a good wine.
The products of the land are the main ingredients of each dish and some evenings they can be accompanied by the sounds of the restaurant’s piano, the entire surroundings invite you to dine comfortably to savour the essence of the island with each bite.
It is located in the Hotel’s first floor, which faces on to the heart of an open commercial area. Its Chef, Javier Medina Sánchez, a renowned canarian kitchen’s artist can offer you a tasty meal thanks to his skills and knowledge of traditional or mediterranean cuisine.
Styled in a modern and a fancy way, the restaurant overlooks to the park, view that lends to the room a familiar and enlivened environment. Thus, the place fits for a delightful meal based on local fresh products and cooked with truly innovative recipes, everything at not expensive prices.
Once a week, Torre del Conde Restaurant offers likewise an environmentally oriented menu accompanied by a representation of Silbo Gomero, a skill dated back from aboriginal ages of La Gomera.
So much so that the place is also ideal for group celebrations owing to the professionalism of its staff.
Hotel Torre del Conde. Calle de Ruiz de Padrón, 19. 38800. San Sebastián de La Gomera. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.092087; Long. -17.110445.
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- ISO 9001.
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve
- Majona Natural Park.
- Menu: Spanish, English, Deutsch, French.
- Personnel: Spanish, English, Deutsch.
From 20,00 €
- Fresh products from La Gomera.
- Quality, authenticity and local development.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 19 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
- Some examples highlighting the effects of these commitments are:
- Take part in national and international tourist fairs.
- Use eco-friendly products for cleaning the facilities.
- Offer an eco-tourism menu in the restaurant.
- Tel.: (0034) 922 870 000
- Web: www.hoteltorredelconde.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org