The famous sunsets of Valle Gran Rey have an exceptional viewing point on the third floor of the hotel. Restaurante La Pardela offers unique facilities to enjoy these views whilst enjoying a candlelit dinner.
National and international food is carefully prepared with products from the land and many home-grown products. The vegetable garden is at the back of the hotel and, not only can it be seen from the terrace, it can also be visited, completing the holiday-maker’s experience.
In the 3rd floor of the Hotel Gran Rey (Valle Gran Rey). A la carte menu in the 3rd floor terrace-restaurant overlooking the sea.
Special diets catered for by arrangement (diabetics, gluten-free,…).
Hotel Gran Rey. Av. Marítima (La Puntilla), 1. 38870. Valle Gran Rey. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.089239; Long. -17.338470.
European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- Santiago – Valle Gran Rey Coastal Belt Special Area of Conservation (SAC).
- Menu: Spanish, English, Deutsch.
- Personnel: Spanish, English, Deutsch.
From 20,00 €
- Wednesday to Sunday, 6.30 pm to 10 pm.
- Fresh products from La Gomera.
- Quality, authenticity and local development.
- Directly from the garden our garden on to your table!
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 15 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples highlighting the effects of these commitments are:
- Take part in the Garajonay souvenir items project.
- Use native species in the garden.
- Offer guided visits to the hotel’s garden.
- Tel.: (0034) 922 805 859
- Web: www.hotelgranrey.es
- Email: email@example.com