Restaurante asador la Puerta de Arrobio
At La Puerta de Arrobio restaurant, you can enjoy traditional Asturian cuisine with dishes highlighting local produce, vegetables, meat, and fish. We have been working since 1998 to offer what we do best: traditional cuisine, prepared with great care using local and seasonal products. At La Puerta de Arrobio, you can also try dishes including meat roasted ”a la estaca” (on a stake), a unique and traditional cooking method that is still used in the area.
The restaurant is located far from urban areas, surrounded instead by nature and close to a stream, making it an ideal place for observing nature.
- Free parking
- Access for people with limited mobility
We are at the heart of Redes Natural Park and Biosphere Reserve. In the surrounding area you will find:
- Tanes Reservoir
- Ruta del Alba trail
- Ruta de Culla Argayos trail
- Rebollal accessible path
- Roman road
- Torrexón trail
English (intermediate level)
We have adapted access and toilets for people with limited mobility
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
La Puerta de Arrobio restaurant is strongly committed to the conservation of biodiversity and local development through the following actions:
- All our staff has an extensive knowledge of the park and can recommend walking routes from the restaurant to less crowded areas.
- Our menu is based on local produce.
- We value the traditional cuisine of the area and its products.
Carretera Puerto de Tarna, Anzo -Sobrescobio C.P 33993
- Tel.: 985 609 310
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.restaurantepuertadearrobio.com