Riu a l’Ebre is an enterprise which offers a familiar treatment to the visitants that come to know and enjoy the Delta del Ebro.
Our goal is to make sure that the visitants take the maximum advantage of the possibilities that the Delta offers, to let them know the best places, to rejoice in the gastronomic excellence, to perceive the essence and the singularity of this natural area recently declared Biosphere Reserve. We offer bicycle and kayak rental, and we make also guided routes.
Street Magallanes, 22 – 43580 Deltebre (Tarragona – Spain)
Areas where it operates
Delta de l’Ebre Natural Park.
Accreditations, Standards (Quality, Sustainability)
- European Charter of Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation)
- Information point of the Delta del Ebro Natural Park.
- Members of the Ecotourism brand of the Catalan Tourism Agency.
Spanish, Catalan, English and French
- Bicycle rental from 10€ full day
- Kayak routes from 15€
Bicycles, helmets, kayaks, shovels, lifejackets, binoculars, maps.
We don´t have means to assist people with disabilities.
Commitment to biodiversity conservation and local development
- We are working to realize bidirectional collaboration with SEOBirdlife in the Delta del Ebre Natural Park facilities. We collaborate with the cleanings organized by the Natural Park and we also do cleanings in the boarding areas of our fluvial routes.
- We participate in the program https://www.teamupwithsophie.eu/, an initiative that is developing a doing research on the connections between the Oceans and human health.
- We have available selected rubbish pickup.
- We recommend local restaurants and we collaborate also with local companies to offer combined services.
Datos de contacto
- Phone: 0034 600 471 078
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.riualebre.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/riualebre/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/riualebre/