An incomparable natural environment located in the largest extension of vineyards in the region of Cangas del Narcea
The building was an old storehouse for farming implements, which was restored with the utmost respect for local traditions, and which is divided into three different spaces named after local grape varieties: Carrasquín, Albarín and Verdejo.
La Cabana´l Cachicán is located 1,5km away from Villa de Cangas del Narcea, with incomparable natural surroundings and nestling amongst the greatest extension of vineyards in the district. The property also contains a large variety of fruit trees and the client is invited to enjoy their fruits according to the season (cherries, apples, plums, figs, pears, kiwis, hazelnuts, chestnuts…).
We have three apartments which each have:
- Kitchen with microwave, fridge, ceramic cooktop, toaster, juice extractor
- Living room with TV and chimney, comfortable bedrooms
- Free use of cot (on request)
- Parking area
- Garden, barbeque, garden furniture and children’s play area (trampoline, swings, slide and playhouse)
- Regular cleaning
The reception and common-room are in the traditional wine cellar where there is a collection of games available; information about the area, and some local products.
The décor is made up of antiques, photographs and farming implements used by my family in the past, so that each space is like a tiny museum.
Type of accomodation
- Rural Apartments. Official category 2 Keys
- Rental by apartment or complete
- Open all year
- Fuentes del Narcea Degaña e Ibias Natural Park
- Muniellos Biosphere Reserve
- Cueto de Arbas Partial Nature Reserve
Spanish and English
Rooms / Capacity
3 apartments/ 12 guests
- 2 apartments with one bedroom + extra bed
- 1 apartment with two bedrooms + extra bed
We are not adapted for people with disabilities
From 65€ to 105€ per apartment/ night IVA included
Accreditations, Standards (Quality, Sustainability)
- Committed to Integrated Quality Management (SICTED)
Las Barzaniellas 2 – Cangas del Narcea (Asturias)
Commitment to biodiversity conservation and local development
In La Cabana’l Cachican we are committed to the conservation of the natural and cultural heritage of our area. Our involvement in local development is the sum of innumerable daily gestures, from buying local produce to honouring local traditions through the decoration of the apartments with the tools of our ancestors:
- In our apartments we have taken various steps to minimize environmental impact, to save water and energy, to reduce waste, etc.
- We participate in litter collection for the conservation of our natural surroundings through the Association of Rural Tourism Fuentes de Narcea and in collaboration with GDR Alto Narcea Muniellos, Ecoembes and SEO/BirdLife as part of the LIBERA sponsorship project.
- We participate in the In Danger of Extinction Festival in Fuentes de Narcea offering an ecotourism experience linked to ‘heroic viniculture’. La Cabana’l Cachican has strong ties to this traditional practice, being situated within its own vineyards, with native varieties of grapes.
- Tel.:+ 34 637 510 693
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.cachican.es