Rural Guest House Altzuste
Gorbeia Natural Park
Altzuste rural guest house is an old stone farmhouse renovated with the latest modern comforts at the edge of Gorbeia Natural Park. The location of the house and its views make Altzuste an ideal place to spend a few days surrounded by nature, or visit the towns and cities nearby.
It has 6 double bedrooms, 4 with private bathrooms and two with a shared bathroom. The house has:
- Fully-equipped kitchen (washing machine, fridge, oven-microwave)
- Dining room (space to eat)
- Space to relax (sofas, fireplace, television, stereo, board games and a bookshelf with information about the area)
- Central heating
- Garden with different spaces and stunning views to enjoy, as well as a porch overlooking Gorbeia Natural Park, our stone barbecue and organic vegetable garden
- Breakfast service
Type of accommodation
Rural guest house
6 rooms /15 people
- Gorbeia Natural Park
- Itxina protected biotype
- Urkiola Natural Park
Not adapted for people with reduced mobility
From €45 to €54 per double room and night
Spanish, Basque, English
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Altzuste rural guest house is strongly committed to the conservation of biodiversity and local development through actions such as:
- We use crushed garden waste and organic compost as a fertiliser for the garden, as well as the most natural materials possible for construction and provisions (cardboard cups, reusable containers, etc…).
- We collaborate in the sale of local products, acting as a link between clients and local producers. We sell honey, cheese, beans, books, etc., in collaboration with local associations.
- We participate in the majority of cultural and sporting projects and events that are promoted by local administrations and organisations and will result in an improvement in the area’s business activity and knowledge, as long as they are not detrimental to environmental sustainability.
- We own a plot of land adjacent to the house which is sometimes used by guests. We’ve felled non-native trees and reforested the area with native species, as well as allowing other species to spontaneously grow. Considering the very rich bird population of our area, we install a small bird feeder in late winter or early spring to increase young birds’ chances of survival.
Bº Altzuste 63. 48144 Zeanuri, Bizkaia
- Tel.: +34 655 735 476
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.altzuste.com