Rural Guest House Gorosarri
Gorosarri rural guest house is an old farmhouse built in an exceptional location: the Aizkorri-Aratz Natural Park. It’s just 15 minutes from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 45 minutes from San Sebastián and Bilbao.
We’re surrounded by nature, mountains and walking and cycling routes. The house has an organic vegetable garden and we share the produce with our guests. Our pets, donkey, cat, dog and hens delight children and adults alike.
All the studios in this rural guest house have:
- Complete bathroom
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Communal areas: free outdoor parking, garden with swimming pool and area for sports activities (basketball hoop, goals, and table tennis)
Type of accommodation
Rural Guest House
- 6 studios. Maximum capacity 21 people
- Aizkorri-Aratz Natural Park
- Gorbeia Natural Park.
- Vitoria-Gasteiz (15 min)
- San Sebastián and Bilbao (45 min)
- 1 studio adapted for people with reduced mobility
- €60 to €105/night for a 2-person studio, depending on the season
- €90 to €195/night for a 4-person studio, depending on the season
Spanish, Basque, English
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
- Ecolabel EU: ES-EU/051/00008
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Gorosarri rural guest house is strongly committed to the conservation of biodiversity and local development through actions such as:
- We have an organic vegetable garden that we cultivate without chemicals or pesticides and fertilise with compost made from the waste generated by pruning and the apartments.
- We’ve maintained the architectural style of the area and reused parts of the original farmhouse.
- We prioritise local products and have a list of suppliers that we choose from according to distance criteria.
- We have a “Sustainable Cupboard”, where guests can leave non-perishable products in good condition (salt, oil, vinegar, coffee, sugar, etc.) to be used by other customers, preventing food waste and leftovers.
Casa Rural Gorosarri, Zarimutz Elizatea número 32, 20530 Eskoriatza, Gipuzkoa
- Tel.: 943 715 727 / 688 800 479
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.gorosarri.com