Rural Guest House Ulle Gorri
Ulle Gorri Baserria is a traditional Basque farmhouse built in the foothills of Gorbeia mountain.
We have two types of accommodation:
This means “house” in Basque. The stone building has been restored using old original materials. The restored antique furniture, magnificent doors and beautiful earthenware make Etxea a very special place to relax and enjoy. It has:
- Ground floor
- Open plan with a large living room and fireplace.
- 5 double bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms on two floors
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor parking
The outdoor area has a porch and a beautiful meadow with fruit trees, a large number of wild orchids in spring and stunning views of the Sierra Salvada with spectacular sunsets.
Sasibil rural studios
We have two 38m2 studios, built in the former Ulle Gorri Baserria farmhouse. They are very cosy and bright with large windows and charming décor. Both studios have:
- Sofa bed
- Wood burner
- Biomass heating
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a ceramic hob
- Washing machine
- Private terrace
- Private garden exclusively for the studios
We offer breakfast packs with local products and a catering service of organic meals made by a local chef.
Type of accommodation
Rural Guest House
- Etxea for 10-12 people and two studios
- Sasibil 1 and 2 with capacity for 2 + 1 people each
- Gorbeia Natural Park
- Natura 2000 network (SPA area):
- Sierras de Arkamo-Gibijo-Arrastaria
- Arrastaria Robledales Isla de Urkabustaiz
- Altube beech forest
- Gujuli waterfall
- Nervión waterfall
- We have a completely adapted studio for people with reduced mobility
- ETXEA price: between €350-€420 / night, depending on the season
- Sasibil 1 and 2 price: between €90-€120 / night, depending on the season
Spanish, Basque, English, French
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
- European Ecolabel ES-EU/051/00031 in rural accommodation in 2019
- Basque Government Tourism Code of Ethics
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Ulle Gorri rural guest house is strongly committed to the conservation of biodiversity and local development through actions such as:
- We work with local producers and offer a breakfast pack with top-quality local organic products and a catering service providing organic meals cooked by a local chef.
- We organise guided tours for watching birds and birds of prey in particular with the help of local ornithologists.
- We also have a catalogue of guided nature and rural interpretation trails with visits to local producers
San Lorenzo 2, 01449 Untza- Apregindana