Silence, rural surroundings and dreamlike landscape.
The expression “listen to the silence” takes on a special meaning in this old rural house in Vallehermoso. It is here where the traveller finds peace and quiet and manages to switch off from day-to-day routine and noise. Just a pair of suitable walking boots and the urge to walk, and the traveller is immersed in pure nature, just a paused look to appreciate every corner of the house and just a deep breath to travel in time and find peace and quiet.
El Cabezo, 7. 38840. Los Chapines. Vallehermoso. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.167916; Long. -17.264280.
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- 4 spikes of quality in Spanish Associations of Rural Tourism (Asetur).
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- Roque Cano Natural Monument.
- Los Órganos Natural Monument.
Spanish, English, Deutsch
From 65,00 €
Facilities / services
- Free wifi.
- Family rooms.
- Non-smoking rooms.
- Free parking.
- A century old farmhouse traditionally restored with a quaint terrace, gardens and courtyard. Wooden furniture and ethnographic elements are present throughout the house. It boasts ample natural light and views of Roque Cano and the agricultural valley of Ingenio.
- The house consists of a bedroom with two single beds, a bedroom with double bed, living room, kitchen, terrace of 12 square meters garden on both sides of the house, patio of about 10 square meters and two bathrooms with shower. The house is part of a private rural area of approx. 3,000 m2 for guest use. Terrace of approx. 12 m2 including garden furniture. Garden on both sides of the house. Courtyard of approx. 10 m2. Two other small old rooms are part of the estate and are being renovated to house utensils and ethnographic furniture. They can be used by guests as a reading room or as a play area for children. Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, TV Satellite, and private parking.
- Rooms: Complete House. Two bedrooms. Maximum 5 people.
- Minimum 2 people. Free child under 2 years. Minimum stay 7 days.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 13 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples are:
- Work with agencies specialising in eco-tourism
- Use native species in the garden.
- Recover and renovate the old buildings on the finca.
- Tel: (0034) 922 801 298 // (0034) 680 723 635
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ecoturismoelcabezo.es