Essence of the past.
The old traditional house has been restored preserving the essence of the past and offers travellers a quiet holiday at the gates of the National Park.
This rural house is chosen by those who like to enjoy nature and appreciate every sound, every smell and all the colours which it offers next to the surrounding landscape.
Its privileged location allows you to start walking the paths from the door of the accommodation, enjoy the natural gardens and in winter experience moments next to the fireplace which crowns the centre of the room.
La Palmita, s/n. 38830. Agulo. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.172890; Long. -17.216391.
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- 3 spikes of quality in Spanish Associations of Rural Tourism (Asetur).
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
From 60,00 €
Facilities / services
- Free wifi.
- Family rooms.
- Non-smoking rooms.
- Free parking.
- Pets allowed.
- Minimum stay 4 days.
- Full House. Maximum 5 people.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 12 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples are:
- Offer guided tours around the house and the island.
- Change the electrical installation of the house and improve its efficiency.
- Improve the garden with native species.
- Tel.: (0034) 629 410 147
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: –