The essence of Arure
The old capital of Valle Gran Rey, Arure, is the perfect setting to enjoy a rural experience. Close to places of interest, this traditional style house with its charming courtyard offers three lots of accommodation that share this communal space.
The house is strategically located for those who want to go hiking, a large number of routes leave or go through the surroundings, routes of all levels and types to enjoy the pleasure of walking.
Carretera General Arure, 34. 38870. Arure. Valle Gran Rey. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.135011; Long. -17.318608.
European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- La Fortaleza Natural Monument.
Hosts 9 (3 people per house)
From 55,00 €
Facilities / services
- Free wifi.
- Family rooms.
- Non-smoking rooms.
- Free parking.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area.
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 15 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples highlighting the effects of these commitments are:
- Have a theme garden of the Garajonay National Park.
- Provide technical advice about saving and renewable energy systems.
- Restore the traditional oven to be able to add value to the ethnographic heritage.
- Tel.: (0034) 922 620 867 / (0034) 667 339 752
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: –