To enjoy every second of the day in unbeatable surroundings. Two duplex apartments located in the coastal village of Lepe (Agulo) on an escarpment which guarantees the best views of the sunset with the Teide volcano of the neighbouring island in the background.
The private terraces offer the privacy to enjoy looking at the starry night sky of the Canary Islands, which is considered as an exceptional place for stargazing.
Lepe, s/n. 38830. Agulo. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.187023; Long. -17.186878.
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation)
- SICTED. Tourism Quality
- 2013. Award for Business Excellence from the Canary Islands Government.
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- Majona Natural Park.
Spanish, English, Deutsch, French.
From 65,00 €
Facilities / services
- Adult Only.
- Free Wifi.
- Free Parking.
- Beachfront Casa Rural, with majestic views of Mount Teide. Traditional construction with stone walls and wooden ceilings, with lots of natural light. Located in the north of the island. Ideal for enjoying the views, especially the night sky and listening to the sounds of the sea.
- It has 2 floors, ground floor kitchen and living room and upstairs 2 bedrooms with wooden floor and ceilings. LED TV. Private terrace 12m2 and 100m2 shared garden, barbecue, shower, sun loungers, table and chairs. Wireless Internet access throughout the Casa Rural.
- Price:From € 32,50 per person. Minimum 2 people.
- Rooms: 2 persons per apartament. Maximum 4 people.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 12 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples highlighting the effects of these commitments are:
- Develop a specific training programme for all of the staff from the accommodation.
- Use eco-friendly products for cleaning the facilities.
- Write informative material about a walk from the accommodation that doesn’t require the use of a private vehicle.
- Tel.: (0034) 922 880 781
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.lagomera.apartments