Mountain guide company specialized in ecotourism and nature observation tourism in the Sobrarbe region (Aragonese Pyrenees)
Senderos Ordesa offers services for wildlife observation, birdwatching and nature photography and has a 4×4 vehicle for the movements of our clients. They also program adventure sports activities for families (caving, climbing, canyoning, via ferrata, ascents to summits) from the perspective of interpretation and knowledge of the natural environment, always in small groups.
The Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is without a doubt our favorite playing field but they can accompany you through any valley of the Aragonese Pyrenees.
C/ La Fueva nº9. Pta 7 22330 Ainsa. Huesca
Accreditions (quality and sustainability)
- Collaborating Entity SOBRARBE-PYRENEES GEOPARK
- Member of the BIRDING ARAGÓN.APATOE Product Club Founding member of ATONPA (Asoc. Ornithological Tourism and Aragonese Pyrenees Nature)
- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- Natural Park of the Sierra and the Canyons of Guara
- Posets-Maladeta Natural Park
- Sobrarbe-Pyrenees Geopark
- Ordesa-Viñemale Biosphere Reserve
Consult price for each activity (Average price 45€)
- 10×42 binoculars for birdwatching / wildlife activities.
- Field guides
- Trace / footprint collections
- Technical mountain gear with CE Certification
- Snowshoes and Gaiters
- Transport 7 seats in high-end 4×4
- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park Guide issued by the Autonomous Organization of National Parks.
- Geological Heritage Guide issued by the Sobrarbe Geopark.
Commitment to biodiversity conservation and local development
- Active collaborator of the NGO “The Bearded Vulture Conservation Foundation” and the Birding Aragón product club.
- We develop environmental awareness and education campaigns with schoolchildren from the Sobrarbe region, Aragon and other autonomous communities.
- We are committed to small groups to minimize the impact of our activities and we incorporate transportation for free in our services to reduce the emissions generated by travel by mobilizing a single vehicle as much as possible.
- Tel.: +34 616255554
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.senderosordesa.com