The campsite is located in the district EL Berro, a hamlet with a population of 100 inhabitants in the very heart of Sierra Espuña. This 18,500 square metres campsite comprises 50 pitches and 11 wooden cabins for 2, 4 and 6 people and it is surrounded by an ideal setting for hiking, climbing and mountain biking. Nearby, there are towns such as Alhama de Murcia, Aledo, Totana, Pliego and Mula, where interesting monuments and museums can be visited in order to learn about the history of our region.
C/ Juan Bautista s/n
30848, El Berro, Alhama de Murcia, Murcia
Latitude: 37.888091 Longitude: -1.492963
European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
Sierra Espuña Regional Park, Protected Landscapes of Barrancos de Gebas and Valle del Leyva.
English, French and Spanish
Maximun 215 people (50 pitches and 11 cabins)
Tent: 5€ / Electricity: 5€ /Car: 5€ / Caravan: 5€ /Motorhome: 7€.
Discounts during low season and 10, 20 and 30% off from the third day of stay.
- 2 people. High season: 55€, Low season: 33€
- 4 people: High season: 88€, Low season: 50€
- 6 people. High season: 106€, Low season: 66,37€
This establishment has: Café, pool, Wi-Fi, parking area, sports pitch, playground, barbecues and climbing wall (bring your own equipment)
Commitment to conservation of biodiversity/protected area
- Establishment belonging to the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism.
- Environmental awareness by means of recycling and efficient use of energy and water.
- Collaborates with the Conservation Management of Sierra Espuña Regional Park.
- Collaborates with several sports federations for sustainable development of activities such as mountain biking or climbing.
- Collaborates with the women´s Association El Abedul, in all its activities, such as Encuentro de Cuadrillas (traditional music recovery)
- Tel.: 0034 968 66 80 38
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.campingsierraespuna.com