A well-known place to eat chosen by hikers and adventurers who want to try the authentic flavour of the Gomeran food. With products brought from their own farms which guarantees the freshness and true flavour.
There you can try their own wine, coming from the vines that can be seen in the area, with grapes which have characteristics highly valued by winemakers.
In our Bar you can enjoy traditional home-made dishes with professional service. If you want to recover your power after a hiking tour, there’s nothing better than typical food made with love and quality products.
Hotel Sonia. Plaza de Chipude, s/n. 38840. Chipude. Vallehermoso. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.110157; Long. -17.280728.
European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- La Fortaleza Natural Monument.
- Menu: Spanish, English, Deutsch.
- Personnel: Spanish, English.
From 12,00 €
- Restaurant in Hotel Sonia accomodation.
- Fresh products from La Gomera.
- Quality, authenticity and local development.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 13 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
- Some examples highlighting the effects of these commitments are:
- Reissue the company’s promotional material.
- Reduce plastic packaging in the bathrooms.
- Collaborate with local projects or initiatives.
- Tel.: (0034) 922 804 158
- Web: www.chipude.es
- Email: email@example.com