The Fortaleza Sports and Fitness Center: A team of therapists and coaches specializing in sports and health. Global treatments guaranteeing a high level individual monitoring.
Well-being and sport on holiday too: Aguagym, Spinning, Aerobic-latino, Massages…
A perfect place for even more of the well-being you look for on holiday.
Sport-lovers have everything they need here so they don’t have to switch off from their training routine, an equipped space and professionals of different activities who offer personalised advice adapted to the needs of each visitor.
The facilities can be found at Valle Gran Rey, a place surrounded by natural parks which complement the feelings attained through a treatment, massage or chosen physical activity.
The Fortaleza Health Center And Fitness Studio: A team of specialists in health and sport. activities to improve and optimize your well-being.
Calle Garajonay (Residencial El Llano), s/n. Borbalán. 38872. Valle Gran Rey. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.086092; Long. -17.335162
Distinctions (quality and/or sustainability)
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- SICTED. Tourism Quality.
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
Spanish, English, Deutsch.
From 15,00 €
- Fitness: Our Sports Advice is orientated on your aims and wishes.
- Courses: Aguagym, Spinning, Aerobic-latino, Fit&Fun, Pilates, Gimnasia, AECC-Clase, Baile, Footing, Aerobic-Step.
- Prevention-rehabilitation: There are many possibilities to improve and optimize your well-being.
- Massage: In our center of sports and health both your body and your mind are important.
- Wellness – cosmetic: Stabilisation of the body and the mind, enhance the individual intensity of your healing and regeneration.
- Shiatsu: Get to know your potential shiatsu therapeut to improve your helath and to alleviate certain diseases.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 15 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples are:
- New activities like High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
- Sale of reusable water bottles made of environmentally friendly materials.
- Encourage the local population to take part in the sports activities programme “Vida Saludable” (Healthy Life).
- Phone number: (0034) 922 805 961
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.fortalezafitness.com