Valle del Ambroz Tourist Hostel
At the Valle del Ambroz Hostel, our guests can enjoy a privileged natural environment around 1.5km from the town of Hervás, in the north of Extremadura.
We have a great team of professionals in each of our departments and a multidisciplinary group of qualified Leisure and Free Time monitors who have extensive experience in group dynamics.
We have 10 multi-purpose cabins with:
- Individual lockers
- Bunk beds
Services and facilities:
- Communal areas
- Swimming pool
- Sports fields
- Multi-purpose room
- Car park
We offer activities such as:
- School programmes
Type of accommodation
- 84 people
- Natura 2000 network:
– SPA Gabriel y Galán reservoir
– SAC Granadillas
– SAC Sierra de Gredos and Jerte Valley
- Galician chestnut grove protected landscape
- La Vía de la plata (Silver route)
- Ambroz river
- We have two accessible cabins and a toilet for people with reduced mobility or in a wheelchair.
- We carry out activities with all kinds of groups, adapting both the activities and use of the facilities.
- From €18.70 per person and day (breakfast included)
- Water activities from €13 per person
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Ambroz Tourist Hostel is strongly committed to the conservation of biodiversity and local development through actions such as:
- We promote and teach about caring for the environment, as that is what makes our hostel special.
- We collaborate with local companies that control their environmental impact and offer ecotourism experiences to get to know and enjoy the natural beauty of our area.
- We are committed to buying food from local suppliers and producers.
Camino de Marinejo, Km. 1600 Hervás (Cáceres)