Vestigia Patrimonio y Turismo
Vestigia Patrimonio y Turismo is a company specialising in hiking activities, guided tours and educational activities for different groups in the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park. We also offer experiences throughout the Iberian Peninsula.
Come and join this experience and discover the most significant places in this natural landscape!
We offer basic hiking equipment
Parque Natural Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche
We offer experiences adapted to people with reduced mobility
Our hiking trips usually cost €10 per person
Only in Spanish, unless specifically requested.
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Vestigia, Patrimonio y Turismo is committed to making your visit to the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park an experience that fully respects the natural, cultural and social environment of the protected area.
- We design our products according to a philosophy and practice that protects the environment and promotes the area’s sustainability, while also complying with the Sustainable Development Goals.
- We prioritise the respect and preservation of the Natural Park as essential factors. We want the purpose of all of our trips, tours and experiences to be to move towards this, thus promoting respectful and quality tourism.
- We encourage collaboration with other initiatives and organisations that work to preserve the environment.
- We are creating a range of ecotourism travel packages based in the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park.
- We work on demand as an inbound ecotourism operator and organise tailor-made experiences.
- We are partners and collaborate with the Lutra Association, a non-profit association that carries out different wildlife research, monitoring and recovery actions, as well as awareness-raising activities and environmental education about the natural and cultural values of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park, among other things.
C/ Esperanza nº2, cp/21230 Cortegana (Huelva)
- Tel.: 637 169 375/ 617 666 194
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.vestigiatravels.com