We are a nature tourism company that offers interpretative landscape and flora and fauna observation activities in Protected Natural Areas and Mountains for Public use in Extremadura.
Our activities include:
- Spotting scope
- Mountaineering equipment
- Electronic devices
- Natural resources.
The activities take place in the area of:
- “Galician chestnut grove” protected landscape
- SPA Gabriel y Galán reservoir
- SCI Sierra de Gredos and Jerte Valley
We offer trips and tours adapted for people with reduced mobility and functional diversity.
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Vive Ambroz is strongly committed to the conservation of biodiversity and local development through actions such as:
- We are dedicated to nature interpretation with the premise that knowledge leads to respect and respect leads to conservation.
- We carry out environmental education workshops in official training.
- We participate in Citizen Science projects applied to functional diversity associations.
- We collaborate in carrying out censuses for the SACIN SEO BirdLife programme.
- We collaborate in the butterfly monitoring programme for BMS Spain.
We act as ambassadors for our clients, encouraging them to buy local products during their visits.
C/Victor Chamorro 12 Bajo B 10700 Hervas
- Tel.: 680 80 56 98
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.viveambroz.es