Apartments in Agulo.
They offer wonderful views of the sea, Tenerife and Mount Teide, and have a sun terrace.
The friendliness you are met by at this accommodation makes it a place where you can feel at home.
This apartment is fitted with 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, and a kitchen with a fridge and an oven. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.
Calle Pintor Aguiar, 10. 38830. Agulo. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.187706; Long. -17.194141.
European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- Majona Natural Park
9 apartments, 18 people.
From 60,00 €
Facilities / services
- Free WiFi.
- Free parking.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 12 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples highlighting the effects of these commitments are:
- Improve universal accessibility in the apartments.
- Gradual change of the interior and exterior lighting to LED.
- Design a tour through the village so that customers can discover its values.
- Tel.: (0034) 922 14 60 97 / (0034) 686 457 729
- Web: www.alquilervacacionalgomera.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org