Aizkorri-Aratz, Aiako Harria, Aralar, Armañón, Gorbeia, Izki, Pagoeta, Urkiola and Valderejo Natural Park
Go for a walk and experience nature. We run trekking, hiking and snowshoe trekking activities. Discover the protected areas of the Basque Country with us, their unique characteristics, the importance of their conservation, their culture… and much more. You don’t need any prior experience or to be in great shape to take part. We’ll take care of finding the perfect activity for you, your group, your partner, work colleagues… and even for the little ones!
We carry out most of our ecotourism and hiking activities in the protected areas of the Basque Country, Cantabria and Castilla y León, and also offer other types of activities like:
- Via ferratas
- Orienteering activities
- Technical courses
We provide equipment for the activities:
- Canyoning suits
- Via ferrata kit
We work in most of the natural parks in the Basque Country:
- Gorbeia Natural Park
- Aiako Harria
- Our activities can be adapted for people with reduced mobility
- The price varies depending on the activity and size of the group.
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Walaventura is strongly committed to the conservation of biodiversity and local development through actions such as:
- We regularly pick up litter in natural areas and post about it on social media to raise awareness and do our bit. The mountain is our office and we must look after it.
- We promote local products and services in the areas we visit among our customers
- Tel.: 605 71 38 85
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.walaventura.com