WEBINAR ECOTOURISM IN SPAIN
In a COVID-19 context
Wednesday, 12th May 2021.
This webinar offers an opportunity to gain a better understanding of Spain’s ecotourism proposition and learn about the diversity of the natural and cultural heritage that make for fantastic and safe holiday experiences in a Covid-19 context
Spain is a captivating destination known for stunning landscapes, fascinating culture and excellent gastronomy. Spain is the country with the greatest biodiversity of Europe. This combined with enchanting villages, millenary traditions still alive and warm people, provides excellent conditions for thriving ecotourism holidays.
This one hour webinar provides the opportunity to explore the authentic, and sometimes undiscovered, Spain. It is designed for outbound tour operators, wholesalers, travel advisors/agents and media interested in discovering the ecotourism diversity of the country through the members of the Ecotourism Club in Spain.
The session provides a brief overview of the ecotourism potential of Spain, the sanitary protocols currently in place by rural and ecotourism providers and a presentation of the pionnier initiative of the Ecotourism Club in Spain. Following this, our local hosts will take you to explore three of our highlighted destinations.
- Amanda Guzmán, Director of the Ecotourism Club in Spain.
- Javier Piñanes, Director of the Spanish Tourist Office in London.
- The Ecotourism Club in Spain
- Ángela Rodríguez, Communications Officer of the Ecotourism Club in Spain.
- Guest destinations:
- The Natural Park of La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone, Catalonia. Speaker: Beth Cobo.
- The wonders of Menorca Biosphere Reserve,Balearic Islands. Speaker: David Vidal.
- The undiscovered Natural Park of Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche, Andalucía. Speaker: Ana María García.
- Open Q&A.
Ecotourism Club in Spain
0034 620 228505 (mobile phone and whatsapp)
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ECOTOURISM CLUB IN SPAIN
📎 Download the brochures about the Ecotourism Club in Spain and our travel proposals here