GO GOAT!! Have you ever wanted to milk a goat and make artisan cheese in the middle of a spectacular landscape?
Las Lucías is an agro-tourism accommodation with 6 bedrooms and a “D’Espacio” (Slow Space) room, where massages and body treatments are offered. On the farm the land is cultivated and the animals are bred with love and respect, so guaranteeing biodiversity and animal wellbeing.
The farm offers a full visit in which you can feed and milk the goats and even take them out into the country – a first-hand experience! You can also make different types of cheese, yoghourt and curd, and cook the goat over a wood fire. The experience finishes with eating the food prepared during the activity.
Villuercas, Ibores, Jara Geopark
Agro-tourism accommodation Las Lucías. Ctra. CV-20 Villar del Pedroso. 10331, Navatrasierra
Approximately 4 hours
- 40€ per person
- Groups of 4: 150€
- Children under 4 years: free (accompanied by adults who do the activity)
Time of the year
- All year (except June, July and August)
- Monday to Sunday from 11:00 to 15:00
Type of accommodation
The experience begins with a guided visit hosted by the owners, talking about the countryside, nature, and learning first hand all about the care and handling of livestock. After milking the goats, we make different kinds of dairy products with the milk in the traditional artisan fashion. And what better way to end the experience than tasting kid meat prepared on a wood fire, accompanied by carefully elaborated local products!
- Complete guided tour of the farm, livestock handling, hand-milking and feeding etc.
- Dairy products workshops (curd, cream cheese, country cheese, yoghourt)
- Tasting of kid meat on wood-fire (includes bread, cheese, wine, dessert, etc.)
Does not include
Transport to Las Lucías Farm and other elements not mentioned in the previous section
Commitments to biodiversity conservation and local development
- Las Lucías works closely with the Lobo Marley Association in defence of the Iberian Wolf and rural life.
- We use ecological criteria in our farm production and in the rural accommodation, offer food of organic and fair trade origin, natural essential oils, etc.
- We use of renewable energies.
- Agroturismo Las Lucías
- Tel.: 629 784 609 / 636 133 405
- Web: www.laslucias.com
- E-mail: email@example.com