Blue as far as the eye can see.
A catamaran with two underwater lookouts which “immerse” the traveller into the deep blue of the sea. An experience connecting directly with the nature of the water that surrounds the island, watching cetaceans in the wild is complemented with the anchoring close to a deserted cove, you can also enjoy bathing in the sea and a meal with local produce.
The “Yani Primera” is a glass-bottom boat specially designed for passengers to observe life underwater from a unique standpoint. You will enjoy fantastic views of the marine fauna that surrounds La Gomera and its magnificent coastline. The boat is also perfect for trips between the harbours of the south of La Gomera.
Puerto de Vueltas, s/n. 38872. Valle Gran Rey. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.081259; Long. -17.332093.
Accreditations (quality or/and sustainability)
European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- Santiago – Valle Gran Rey Coastal Belt Special Area of Conservation (SAC).
Spanish, English, Deutsch.
From 35,00 €
- Routes from Valle Gran Rey (35€): Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Routes from Playa Santiago (40€): Thursday and Saturday.
- Duration: 3 h.
- Food Included.
- Free for children aged 5 und under.
- 50% discount for children aged 6 to 11 inclusive.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 13 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples are:
- Offer a free excursion in the event there are no sightings.
- Collaborate with the collection of waste from the sea.
- Encourage customers to contribute to local causes.
- Phone number: (0034) 639 889 122
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.excursionesyani.es